Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Made a Turner's cube

Ignoramus28184 wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

I'm going to guess w/o reading the rest of the thread first, you did it on your mill?

You are having way too much fun

Yes, on the mill. I have a bunch of relatives visiting right now, they
all decided that they want a cube like this.

Sounds like you have a bunch of blocks to square. Do you have a relative or two you can
trust to help out?

That was time consuming just to model one in Alibre.
http://www.garage-machinist.com/usen...urnerscube.pdf (3d pdf)

I've finally found a good use for some cerrocast I have if I ever get the jones to make
one. http://www.hitechalloys.com/hitechalloys_002.htm

That way I could have flat interior faces and not worry about all hell breaking loose

Wes