Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Shame: Ignoring Death Threats to Wisconsin Politicians Is Media Bias

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 14:11:22 -0700, Rich Grise
wrote:

Bill Noble wrote:

hate speech from any side is not acceptable. I don't see why you think
that those who don't swallow the republican hatred will feel obliged to
swallow this hatred.

I'm pretty sure the republicans only hate theft, extortion, and
other institutionalized criminality.

....while being engaged in it with their Demonrat cohorts in CONgress.
Too many have followed the Way of the Blues.

--
"I probably became a libertarian through exposure to tough-minded
professors" James Buchanan, Armen Alchian, Milton Friedman "who