Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default Shame: Ignoring Death Threats to Wisconsin Politicians Is MediaBias

On 3/20/2011 3:09 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:
"Larry wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 22:19:31 -0500,
wrote:

snip

If you answered 'yes' to all three of those questions, then let me ask
you one more...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lee-st..._b_835805.html

Lee Stranahan is about to lose his gig at HuffPo, 'soon as Arianna sees
sympathy for the Tea Party.

Kudos to Lee for stepping up.

BTW, I answered all 3 of his questions with "NO".

--
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country
against his government." --Edward Abbey

How did he get published on Hufpo? Will the "Jumpy-Uppy-Downey" liberals swarm him?
This IS going to be fun to see how liberals sputter.

hate speech from any side is not acceptable. I don't see why you think
that those who don't swallow the republican hatred will feel obliged to
swallow this hatred. There is no excuse from death threats from anyone
against a legitimately elected politician at any time, and anyone who
does not condemn this is certainly not a liberal. You can speak for
your conservative buddies, I see that you personally didn't condemn it.
I do.

--
www.wbnoble.com