Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
FBsFinest FBsFinest is offline

Default Anyone Have an Atlas Shaper using Atlas 3 PH Power?

DoN,

I've been using 3 PH for many years. This is one of those 'I want to
be different ideas'. Most people don't want to deal with 3 PH so I
thought it might be easier to acquire these pieces because users might
want to get rid of them. I have a manual starter that I think is the
one used by Atlas-its a Cutler-Hammer piece. The motor is pretty
straight forward since Atlas put their name on it. I would like to
acquire one of these. This is part of my metalworking enjoyment. Gary
R.