Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Shame: Ignoring Death Threats to Wisconsin Politicians Is Media Bias

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 22:19:31 -0500, technomaNge
wrote:

On 03/19/2011 03:08 PM, Boris Kapusta wrote:
Three questions for you.

Do you think of Republicans and the Tea Party as dangerous, violent
extremists?

Do you think the Wisconsin protests over GOP Governor Scott Walker's
move to strip public sector employees of collective bargaining were
peaceful?

Do you scoff at the right wing notion that mainstream media like the
New York Times, the TV networks and NPR have a liberal media bias
against the conservatives?

If you answered 'yes' to all three of those questions, then let me ask
you one more...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lee-st..._b_835805.html

Lee Stranahan is about to lose his gig at HuffPo, 'soon as Arianna sees
sympathy for the Tea Party.

Kudos to Lee for stepping up.

BTW, I answered all 3 of his questions with "NO".

--
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country
against his government." --Edward Abbey

How did he get published on Hufpo? Will the "Jumpy-Uppy-Downey" liberals swarm him?
This IS going to be fun to see how liberals sputter.