Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default .02 mm pitch flex print PCB repair

"N_Cook" wrote in message
Michael Kennedy wrote in message

"N_Cook" wrote in message
Michael Kennedy wrote in message
I have a Plasma tv that somehow I managed to partially tear one

of
the

I expected that I would be going back to Tokyo this weekend, but I am
starting to think that I will be buying a plane ticket back home to

Florida.

Over here all they say everything is under control... The second time it
blew up I was sure it wasnt under control. Once means it might be a
mistake.. 2 times means nobody knows what they are doing or its just out

of
control.

They havent really been sharing the details but from what I can gather if
they had got the frigging generator working none of this would have
happened. Or flown another one in... Anyhow when I get some time I might
make an OT topic on this.

Mike

Whenever I've seen film of UK cooling ponds the water seems motionless so
just relying on convection and heat radiating over a distributed water
surface. Perhaps the Japanese ones have the fuel elements crowded more in a
given volume of water and so requiring mechanically forced water flow over
them