Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee F. George McDuffee is offline

Default Spam the Spooks! Don't use these words in any email or usenet posts

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 03:05:39 -0700, Rich Grise
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
This system ignores the Fourth
Amendment's proscription of unreasonable searches.
Americans were horrified a year ago when it was
announced that Russia's law enforcement required
all internet traffic to be forwarded to state
computers. Now our law enforcement is doing it
to us.

Are there are still people who are surprised that Obammy
the commy is emulating his role models?

Thanks,
Rich

==========
Don't make the mistake that the figurehead has much, if
anything, to do with the course the ship takes.

Between the rogue bureaucracy/civil service and plutocratic
transnational corporations, the individuals are to be
squeezed to extinction and replaced with the new American
Model Citizen [not to be confused with the "New Soviet Man"]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Soviet_man
http://www.roca.org/OA/76-77/76f.htm

for the other side see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_Sovieticus
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0691e.asp

As Hegel so aptly observed "the only thing we learn from
history is that we learn nothing from history."
http://thinkexist.com/quotation/the-...we/534513.html

FWIW -- it appears we are at a cusp or inflection point with
the critical need to increased the [US] debt limit to permit
the borrowing required to fund not only the rogue
bureaucrats, but the US domiciled transnational corporations
that are largely dependent on the governmental tit [funded
by the increasingly pauperized middle class taxpayers] for
their operations and expansions. This may well be our last
opportunity to stop the bus before it is driven over the
cliff without resorting to massive citizen uprisings.

If you are really concerned write your Senators and
Congressman to urge "spiking" any legislation to increase
the debt limit to prevent even the consideration, and a NO
vote on any debt limit increase if it is brought to the
floor for a vote, and if possible enactment of the Toomey
legislation priortizing federal disbursements with bond
redemption and interest payments at the top of the list to
preempt Treasury, et al from causing a preventable
financial/fiscal governmental default.

You can find your Congressional representatives, their snail
mail addresses and web mail at
http://senate.gov/ and
http://house.gov/

Be sure to book mark for easy nagging.

A copy of the webmail I sent to my Senators/Representive
follows. Feel free to use any, all or none of it.

----- start of email

Q: What's that rumbling noise I hear?

A: Herds of wild RINOs [Republicans in Name Only] stampeding
to the defense of the status quo, debt and deficit increases
as incited by Secretary of The Treasury Geithner (and their
major campaign contributors) to reinforce their donkey
allies.

Secretary Geithner has proclaimed "the country's debt limit
was not a useful tool relative to its political costs for
Congress." He added ""It provides no leverage in that
context and it's had no value in bringing discipline to the
fiscal choices of the country in the past," he said. "My own
sense that it is not a particularly useful tool relative to
the political costs imposed on each of you." he told the
panel."
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...72F8SW20110316

Translated from the "polspeak" (aka called "newspeak" by
Orwell) to plain English, this means that the National Debt
Limit, which is about to again be exceeded, is indeed a
chokehold on the financial profligacy of the administration
and "loose cannon" bureaucrats.

The legislative choice is no longer between a "disaster" and
"no disaster," but rather between a full-scale financial
disaster now, where many useful and valuable things can be
salvaged and a gigantic financial/fiscal catastrophe later
where almost everything will be lost.

I strongly urge you to use this once in political lifetime
opportunity to apply this financial chokehold to the
greatest extent/effect and with the utmost vigor.

With or without the Toomey legislation to prioritize Federal
disbursements with bond redemptions and interest payments at
the top of the list, it is imperative that all efforts to
increase the national debt limit be "spiked" or prevented
from even reaching the floor in either house for a vote, if
federal spending is to be controlled BEFORE A TOTAL
SOCIO-ECONOMIC/POLITICAL COLLAPSE OCCURS, when the debt
increases/spending must stop anyhow.

----- end of email

-- Unka George (George McDuffee)
The past is a foreign country;
they do things differently there.
L. P. Hartley (1895-1972), British author.
The Go-Between, Prologue (1953).