Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy[_4_] Michael Kennedy[_4_] is offline

Default .02 mm pitch flex print PCB repair

"N_Cook" wrote in message
Michael Kennedy mike@com wrote in message

"N_Cook" wrote in message
Michael Kennedy wrote in message

"N_Cook" wrote in message
Michael Kennedy wrote in message
I have a Plasma tv that somehow I managed to partially tear one of

the

I expected that I would be going back to Tokyo this weekend, but I am
starting to think that I will be buying a plane ticket back home to

Florida.

As far as I can see the situation went from out of control but possibly
managable to now I would say inevitable major nuclear disaster with a
very
good chance of exposure where at my apartment just outside Tokyo.

Thanks for looking into this.. Right now my concerns are on my friends in
Tokyo who dont see the danger and arent leaving. They beleive what the
government is saying that there is no danger. Many people couldnt believe

was leaving Tokyo for safety and wont listen to my reasoning to leave.

Has it been reported in Japan whether the tsunami colder denser sea water
displaced the water in the storage ponds ?
Then what reaction occured with the sea water to end up combusting, and
then
they started using sea water on the other reactors. Or did the pond/s
crack
from the eaqrthquake and loose water?

Over here all they say everything is under control... The second time it
blew up I was sure it wasnt under control. Once means it might be a
mistake.. 2 times means nobody knows what they are doing or its just out of
control.

They havent really been sharing the details but from what I can gather if
they had got the frigging generator working none of this would have
happened. Or flown another one in... Anyhow when I get some time I might
make an OT topic on this.

Mike