Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Off Topic, But Important... Firefox users read please

Joe AutoDrill wrote:

First, follow these steps:
I (Rich Grise) wrote:

1. Reformat drive
2. Install Linux.

When I can seamlessly run Quickbooks, AutoCAD, Outlook, Outlook Express,
an internet browser compatible with Facebook, Twitter and UPS and not have
to spend a lot of time learning the new set-up and receive the same level
of support from the companies I buy the software and hardware from, then
Linux will make sense for my computer.

Until then, I've got business to take care of.

Well, OK then. To each his own.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings or spoiled your day or anything.

Cheers!
Rich