Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Japans Nuclear problem in simple language.

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 15:41:12 -0700, Rich Grise
wrote:

John R. Carroll wrote:
jim" "sjedgingN0Sp wrote:
Rich Grise wrote:

Well, we won't get this until we break the liberal/union deathgrip on
our children's minds and the taxpayers' wallets.

You want the taxpayers to finance nuclear energy?
Private investors won't put their money down

And I'm curious how unions grip children's minds
and how that ties into nuclear energy
Are you expecting children to build nuclear power plants?

The thought of Richard expecting children is frightening enough and it
doesn't matter what they build.
LOL

Yup. standard Liberal/progressive - don't like the facts, go ad hominem.

Thanks for once again demonstrating the workings of the liberal alleged
mind.

This just in from email:

--snip--
DOES THIS EXPLAIN LIBERALS TO YOU?

This is sheer genius

In a bid to stem taxpayer losses for bad loans guaranteed by federal
housing agencies Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac, Senator Bob Corker (R-Tenn)
proposed that borrowers be required to make a 5% down payment in order
to qualify.

His proposal was rejected 57-42 on a party-line vote because, as
Senator Chris Dodd (D-Conn) explained, "passage of such a requirement
would restrict home ownership to only those who can afford it."

I can't add anything to this.
--snip--

--
Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises.
-- Demosthenes