Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default OT (as usual) Dogs are OK

Andrew VK3BFA wrote:

Got maxi (aka, Maxine, the NEW DOG) snoring and farting at me feet.
(working on stopping the farting bit, shes a WMD at the moment. )
Suspect its the crap my wide is feeding her.

Dogs are good, Maxis OK. 7 months old, still a lot of idiot pup in
her, but shes coming along nicely. Shes a Staffie cross something -
sold to us a a Staffie, but mind you it was from people who had
questionable knowledge of their own childrens parentage - shes OK.

I've read that training dogs is almost trivial - they _long_ to please
their master (or mistress, depending.)

The problem is training the owners.

You seem to be OK in that respect - just tell your "wide" ;-) not to
feed the dog leftover corned beef and cabbage, or leftover chili. ;-)

Is giving a dog a spoonful of peanut butter animal cruelty? ;-D

Cheers!
Rich