Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_3_] Graham.[_3_] is offline

Default Noisy Ceiling Cord Pull Switches

"John" wrote in message ...
I have given up trying to find a quiet one - but I am curious as to
why wall switches can have a gentle slow make/break action - but
ceiling ones seem to have a fast snap action.
If anyone knows of a quiet one then let me know - but I think I can
swop one from my loft light which is old and quiet with the noisy new
one in my bathroom.

Momentary contact low voltage pullcord, and some sort of latching relay box?

There must me something of that sort on the market. Try home automation websites.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%