Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default OT (as usual) Dogs are OK

On 03/15/2011 08:54 AM, Andrew VK3BFA wrote:
Got maxi (aka, Maxine, the NEW DOG) snoring and farting at me feet.
(working on stopping the farting bit, shes a WMD at the moment. )
Suspect its the crap my wide is feeding her.

The younger of our two poodles has that problem -- putting yogurt in his
food helped immensely, except after a while he stopped eating it. You
can get powdered pro-biotic stuff in little capsules, which really isn't
that much more per dose than yogurt. Just get the stuff that's mostly
probiotics, and not mostly sand or sawdust.

Before yogurt, I was thinking maybe I could get an ARPA grant to study
how the army could use him for crowd control: "stand back! I have a
flatulent poodle and I know how to use him!".

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services