Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] is offline

Default OT (as usual) Dogs are OK

On Mar 16, 1:54*am, Andrew VK3BFA wrote:

More Maxi.
She trashed my mobile phone. Honest to God.

(wish I could write as well as Don Foreman - )

Was standing in the laundry, trying to remember WHY I was in the
laundry (yeh, OK, seniors moment) when Maxi the Dog....well, slithered
past on her way to the door. OK, here your a dog person or not - you
know when the dog is trying to be devious, shifty. You just know,
racial memory as Jung would say. And did. (gratuitous idiot
irrelevant Lefty comment here ) So, you say Loudly, with meaning

WTF are you up to........
She looks back, sprung.
She has my mobile phone in her mouth.
She sighs, drops it, goes out the door with all the dignity she can
muster.
She had dropped it in her water bowl. This dog is either a total
devious *******, or a Total Klutz.

I am going with hope towards the latter theory - I mean, it was an
act so breathtaking, you had to applaud it. Didn't pay out on her, it
was she being a Dog. Went and got a new mobile phone - no idea how the
bloody thing works, can just about dial a number so far...

Andrew VK3BFA