Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] is offline

Default OT (as usual) Dogs are OK

Got maxi (aka, Maxine, the NEW DOG) snoring and farting at me feet.
(working on stopping the farting bit, shes a WMD at the moment. )
Suspect its the crap my wide is feeding her.

Dogs are good, Maxis OK. 7 months old, still a lot of idiot pup in
her, but shes coming along nicely. Shes a Staffie cross something -
sold to us a a Staffie, but mind you it was from people who had
questionable knowledge of their own childrens parentage - shes OK.

typical Staffie, always trying it on - whose REALLY in charge etc -
can cope with that OK, shes a Total Klutz, but hey, shes a dog they-
talk you - wooowow ooo wooow waaah wahhh how was your day etc (sorry).

Has stopped ****ing on the carpet - - (****, my wife was hopeless,
- issues? - you gotta be kidding) I had a gutful, taught her to stop.
Simple. rubbed her nose in it , payed out on her - she knew she had
stuffed up, big time. Only had to do it twice - shes not stupid.( shes
a Dog Duh) . No psychological issues here - just a "dont **** or ****
in the house., Basic.. Takes less time than with kids.
Smart dog - recognises her own name. The old dog, Roger , is ****ed
Off - but still top dog. Thats OK, as it should be.

You want a picture, just ask. I reckon shes a good looking bitch.

Andrew VK3BFA.