Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] dav1936531@is.invalid is offline

Default What the media is ignoring in Japan

On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:56:04 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

Add all of those together, and you can only end up with one scenario.
Mark my wors - you heard it here on rcm first. Within the next week,
we'll be seeong the return of none other than,,,

GODZILLA

I believe you are correct. The radioactive discharge from the failed
nuke plants will melt the giant ice cube that Godzilla is frozen in at
the bottom of the Pacific Ocean and he will soon appear to wreak
vengeance upon the nation that has disturbed his slumber.

The entire USS Ronald Reagan carrier battle group has turned and run
away like a little bitch dog with its tail between its legs based upon
some superfluous story of radioactive contamination in the area.

Why?

Because the US Navy is entirely aware that a full nuclear carrier
battle group cannot defeat GODZILLA!!!! I've seen this fact proven on
any number of late night cinematic documentaries I've seen on the
subject of fighting off a GODZILLA attack.

Pronounce this:
Gah-Gee-Ah Ga Kee-Tah

Now you can say: "Look out!! Here comes Godzilla!!!" in Japanese.
Dave