Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Grill

In article ,
"chaniarts" wrote:

Jeff Thies wrote:
I'd like to put in a little patio and grill at the rental. I've got
a mason from Matamoros on hand so I'm thinking what can I do.

Any ideas? I was thinking a cement block grill with a skim coat,
firebrick lining. But what do I know? Never built a grill before.

Jeff

might just be easier to buy a cheap propane grill, take it off the stand,
and mount it in a block structure. would a renter want to use charcoal a
lot?

Only renters who like the taste of food would consider charcoal. In that
regard they're no different than homeowners. I grilled on charcoal
almost every night for a year until I broke down and bought a new range.
It isn't much trouble.