Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default Continued...

"Oren" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 23:12:15 -0500, "benick"
wrote:

I've been using red rosin paper taped down to my hardwood floors
with painter's tape.

Cindy Hamilton

If you are gonna cover the entire floor , which I do , old fashion tar
paper
over lapped and taped together with duct tape works best..It in effect
seals
the floor from mishaps with no trip hazards...I use it for drywall and
painting...I hate drop cloths and use plastic to cover furniture ,
ect...When you have to pay for mistakes to other peoples floors and
furniture you cover it GOOD...LOL...

When I had my patio cover stuccoed (three coat), ceiling and columns
the guys put down roofing felt / tar paper. Great idea. When
finished they rolled it up for the trash bin. What a clean job it was.

My customers are always similarly impressed with how easy and clean it
is...For 20 or 30 bucks and a few minutes to put it down it pays back in
clean up time and customers are ALWAYS impressed...