Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to fit electrical back box if there is no back?!?

On 10/03/2011 18:11, Steven Campbell wrote:
I was installing a twin socket in a brick wall and had cut / chiselled out
the brick ready for the back box.
As I was drilling the remainder of the brick to hold the back box, the brick
fell into the cavity so I'm now left with a hole with no place to secure the
back box!!
http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/a...sa1/socket.jpg
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Looks like a nice clean hole. Stick it with Gripfill to the
brick/block-work which surrounds it. It won't move once the Gripfill cures.
--
Cheers,
Roger