Posted to uk.d-i-y
Skipweasel[_4_] Skipweasel[_4_] is offline

Default How to open a Leabank Champion CH103TG safe

In article o.uk,
says...
Agreed, of course a safe you can pick up and stagger away with is of
little use it needs to be securly attached to something imovable.
FSVO imovable, see reports of thefts of ATMs with the aid of a JCB.

When we bought a cheap tin safe (it's little more than an 1/8" plate
box) I bolted it to the floor and the wall. Originally it came with
floor bolts only, but that left it free to be levered away from the
wall. A couple of bolts at the top made a big difference to how solid it
felt.
However, most of all, it's not in an obvious place and it's usually
hidden under piles of stuff and it has a 3/4" chipboard box round it to
help with fire resistance - anyone who's tried to burn chipboard will
know why.