Posted to uk.d-i-y
RJS[_2_] RJS[_2_] is offline

Default How to open a Leabank Champion CH103TG safe

On Mar 8, 7:17*am, John Williamson
wrote:
RJS wrote:
Sorry if this sounds too implausible:

My office is closing and, as part of the stripping out of the kitchen,
a small safe has been consigned to the scrap skip. *I have,
legitimately, obtained the safe. *The reason that it has been dumped
is that it is locked and neither the key nor the combination are
available. * This, probably, came about because the kitchen staff were
made redundant approx. one year ago when the kitchen was closed.

So, am I wasting my time looking for a means to open the safe. *A
brief and rather fruitless Google suggests that I need both key and
combination to open the safe.

It's a perfect size for a domestic safe.

All interesting stuff posted by the others, but have you tried
contacting the makers with proof of ownership?

They may have records permitting them to make a new key, and a record of
the combination it left the factory with.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

Thanks John

Google is strangely unhelpful in identifying a manufacturer. I found
a few 'opening services'.

As for buying a cheap, but working safe; one of life's pleasures is
bringing cast-off stuff back into use.

Cheers

Richard