Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian C Adrian C is offline

Default #uck'in Idiots and toxic dust :-(

In 07/03/2011 12:16, Andy Dingley wrote:
On Mar 7, 10:35 am, Adrian wrote:
Mother has got safety ignorant Indian cowboys in to replace an asbestos
cement garage roof.

Any particular reason to replace it? Did it need fixing,

beyond fixing, leaks and holes where a neighbours chimney once fell through.

I wouldn't panic, but I would try to encourage safe practice from now
on, a cleanup of the mess they've made so far,

In the end, It'll be me.

Her negoitating skills are not that strong, I can imagine them pulling
one and leaving a half done cleanup... :-(

--
Adrian C