T.

Default Shipping Question

Tue, Feb 3, 2004, 5:55pm (EST+5) (Brian=A0Elfert) says:
snip I know you like cheap, but you customers might not. I would
charge your customer an extra dollar for shipping and handling rather
than send out poorly packaged items. Customers will get upset if their
item arrives damaged due to poor packaging.

Rather, I like inexpensive - but I'm always willing to pay, when
appropriate.

The extra would be $2, not $1, as the box would cost that. And, it
would not be poorly packaged, because the box should be more than sturdy
enough, on its own.

JOAT
It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
- Pete Maccarrone

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 3 Feb 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/