Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson Brian Lawson is offline

Default NAMES 2011....was A day with a Chinese engineer

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 20:03:40 -0500, Wes
wrote:

BIIIIGG SNIP

I'll schedule for teardown once again. Maybe next year I can catch a Thursday if I don't
have weather and health issues.

Wes

Hey again Wes,

That will be great. Glad to see you again and have the help.

I don't know what the Seminars are yet, although one of them I hear is
going to be from a gentleman with a metallurgy degree. He did a
practice run on the guys at the Detroit club (MDMC) last month and it
went over well.

It's a little over 140 mile round-trip to the meetings for me, plus a
ferry boat ride, The St. Clair River was frozen over, and the weather
sucked anyway, and I'm over 70 now and the thrill of winter driving
has kinda passed me by lately. So I didn't get to the meeting.

Anyway, good of you to let us know, and I hope some of the other
"regulars" from this group get there too. So much the better if
anyone can contribute a few hours to help too !!

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.