Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Taxes Fall To Lowest Level Since 1950

John R. Carroll wrote:
Go ahead and if you disagree with his "I know better" statement just say
so and why.

Because what he says he "knows better" than is that government is _supposed_
to be limited to certain functions that serve the public good (like roads
and sewers), and not rule us like an emperor or king, which is what the
Revolutionary War was for - to throw off the chains of the king. The
liberals would have us put on our own chains and turn over their will and
their life to Big Nanny; I don't care whom they assign as their own master,
but I strenuously object to the efforts to rule over me and other Real
Americans.

Hope This Helps!
Rich