Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Taxes Fall To Lowest Level Since 1950

John R. Carroll wrote:
Rich Grise wrote:
John R. Carroll wrote:
Rich Grise wrote:
Why not?

The answer was in the portion you snipped.
"I've read a great deal of what they wrote and I know better."

I wonder how he "knows better?" Karl Marx? The Communist Manifesto?

If he has some other writings that tell him that the Founding Fathers
were wrong, doesn't it behoove him to put his money where his mouth
is?

That's what he was asking you to do.
Put your money where your mouth is.
Go ahead and if you disagree with his "I know better" statement just say
so and why.

It might, as Ed mentioned, actually be interesting.

He said, "Where did you get this idea, and don't say "The Founding Fathers."

Unfortunately, I got the idea from the Founding Fathers, and he had applied
prior restraint by saying, in essence, "Answer my question, but don't give
me the answer I don't want to hear."

Now do you get it?

Thanks,
Rich