Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default I have arrived, recieved a McMaster Carr catalog in my most recent shipment

"Wes" wrote in message
Damn, you must have to spend at least 7000 bucks a year to get that
catalog.

Today, in my box of stuff at work, there is a catalog, the first time in
years of ordering
from them.

I'm special, I'm a made man now.

We get 2 per year--usually sell at least one on ebay.

Since product offerings don't change much year to year and I've never
encountered a discontinued item I see no huge reason to always have the very
newest issue at hand.

The catalog is an easier browse if I'm looking for something I haven't
ordered previously--get a part number then order through the site....but on
repeat stuff their order history page rocks.