Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default I have arrived, recieved a McMaster Carr catalog in my mostrecentshipment

On 2011-03-04, Wes wrote:
Damn, you must have to spend at least 7000 bucks a year to get that catalog.

Today, in my box of stuff at work, there is a catalog, the first time in years of ordering
from them.

I'm special, I'm a made man now.

Wes

Wow!

I have MUCH MORE RESPECT for you now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, this is awesome.

I am not getting any catalogs, but I picked up a few at bankrupt
companies for free, I give them to my friends as bedtime reading.

Considering how good the McMaster web site is, I don't really care if I
have a hardcopy catalog.