Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_5_] Meat Plow[_5_] is offline

Default Slightly odd output stage configuration. Thoughts ?

On Wed, 02 Mar 2011 23:37:34 -0500, Wild_Bill wrote:

That looks like a nice collection of gear.. but what do you do when you
want some volume?

--
Cheers,
WB

LOL!

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 19:15:34 -0500, Wild_Bill wrote:

I own a 1975 PV Artist 1x15". I bought it back in the mid 80's. PV
didn't deviate much from this design in their later years. I also own a
PV MX - VTX 1x12". Again not much change as for PV the apple never
seems to fall far from the tree.

My current guitar amp config is a PV Tube Fex FX/stereo preamp into a
Studiomaster 700D. That sits on top a PV 4x12" cabinet wired in stereo.
Two stock PV 12's and two Jackson (red cone) 12's. I got the cabinet
for a song and a dance and it sounds as good as any Marshall 1960
cabinet I've ever played through.