Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Unidentifiable washing machine klixon

You might try searching the part at an appliance parts website, using the
washer brand name and model number to find an actual part number, which can
also lead to a generic part number.

This info can be useful in finding the correct thermal device, OEM or proper
generic replacement.

I'm sure of this, because I did the same thing today to find an exact
replacement blower wheel for a friend's furnace.. website prices $150+US,
eBag price $65 including shipping, for a new wheel.
Total time involved.. about 30 minutes, from search start to completed
purchase.
Delivery expected within 3 days.

Otherwise, visit a parts supplier who supplies appliance/HVAC service/repair
folks, and they will likely recognize the part as soon as they see it (or
look it up).

--
Cheers,
WB

"Andre Majorel" wrote in message
Does anyone know who makes these ?

http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/lf120...00_klixon1.jpg
http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/lf120...00_klixon2.jpg

A logo is visible on the right of the lid :

http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/lf120...lixon_back.jpg

I need to find a replacement. The markings on the top read NA38
94076 Z0110A02C1.

Thanks in advance.

"The object of this year's expedition is to see if we can find
trace of last year's expedition."