Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Slightly odd output stage configuration. Thoughts ?

That looks like a nice collection of gear.. but what do you do when you want
some volume?

--
Cheers,
WB

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 19:15:34 -0500, Wild_Bill wrote:

I own a 1975 PV Artist 1x15". I bought it back in the mid 80's. PV didn't
deviate much from this design in their later years. I also own a PV MX -
VTX 1x12". Again not much change as for PV the apple never seems to fall
far from the tree.

My current guitar amp config is a PV Tube Fex FX/stereo preamp into a
Studiomaster 700D. That sits on top a PV 4x12" cabinet wired in stereo.
Two stock PV 12's and two Jackson (red cone) 12's. I got the cabinet for
a song and a dance and it sounds as good as any Marshall 1960 cabinet
I've ever played through.