Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Five dolaar ObamaGas by summer $5

John R. Carroll wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:
On Feb 28, 8:58 pm, "Tom Gardner" wrote:
"rangerssuck" wrote in message

On Feb 28, 1:20 am, "Tom Gardner" uig@fgt wrote:

They still have unions that insist on one union member to turn a
bolt clockwise and a
different union member to turn it counter-clockwise and another
union member to hand the bolt turner a wrench. And, another member
to supervise, and another to supervise the supervisor and another
union member to file a grievance for something or another.
Good thing unions hold classes for their members to teach them how
to do without any feeling of accomplishment
Do you care to back *ANY* of that up with actual facts, or do you
just want to spew rhetoric?
*************

I'm studying to become a liberal...so I can get all the free stuff!

Tom, your input to this conversation is all but useless.All you have
is polarized hatred for the other side. Earlier (like a couple of days
ago), when it was pointed out that you were pretty much completely
wrong about nuclear waste, you just ignored it and moved on to this
most recent bull**** statement.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth
and remove all doubt. Or, you missed a perfect opportunity to keep
your mouth shut.

Here is something that's rolling out today.

http://www.hyperionpowergeneration.com/product.html

Bloom Energy is also worth looking at but their product isn't nuclear.

Yeah. I got interested in Bloom last year. Remember?

--

Richard Lamb
email me: