Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default clenaing pennies didn't work.

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 13:41:15 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:08:30 -0500, mm
wrote:

Can't they irradiate the eggs with PL238 or U235 or Radium or X-rays
or ultrasouund or something and still have raw eggs that taste right
but won't kill anyone?

Yes. Our grocery store sells eggs that are safe for raw use. We use
them for Caesar salad. Somehow, they pasteurize them without cooking
them. What this has to do with "clenaing" pennies I will never know.
I must have come in late :-)

Thats' good to hear. Maybe if I coudl find somone who can "cook", I
can bring the eggs. (In quotes because one doesn't usually cook a
salad.) Maybe I have to go to more expensive restaurants.