Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus28206 Ignoramus28206 is offline

Default Weird behavior of servo motor drive

$30 on ebay

On 2011-02-28, Ned Simmons wrote:
On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 16:14:12 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

"PrecisionmachinisT" fired this volley in
news:X62dnfHV58H0h_HQnZ2dnUVZ_uadnZ2d@scnresearc h.com:

AMC has a much better .pdf someplac

PT, All the AMC distributors I've looked up (so far) say, "Call us for a
quote".

How much do those drives cost? (yes, I know there are varying capabilities
in the line, but any thumbnail prices?)

Say, a 3-ph analog drive capable of 20A...

Thanks,
LLoyd

It's been a while since I've purchased an AMC drive, but around $400
for a DC powered 20A brushless drive, $500 for AC line powered, is in
the ballpark.