Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc
GordonD GordonD is offline

Default C4 Racing from Newbury - 2 horses *electrocuted*

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
drugs began to take hold. I remember Blair Sorrel
saying something like:

Contact voltage is a chronic hidden hazard that can
readily victimize an unsuspecting dog, walker, or both. No dog lover
could possibly observe a more horrifying scene than witnessing his
beloved pet instantaneously maimed or tragically electrocuted. When
you exercise your pooch, please exercise greater prudence. Common
outdoor electrical and metal fixtures may shock or even kill your
vulnerable dog. And depending upon the current, the walker will be
bitten and like poor Aric Roman, suffer permanently. But you can,
indeed, self-protect.

Thanks for that.
I'm now burying wires under my yard by the fence to zap the noisy little
**** from next door when he next strays onto my property.

Please please please let this have come from George Osborne...
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

"Slipped the surly bonds of Earth...to touch the face of God."