Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default clenaing pennies didn't work.

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:22:52 -0800 (PST), Dottie
wrote:

Coca cola works. However it's not the treal thing which no longer has
cocaine.

You cannot use the special sauce from Big Macs either.
what sauce?

Ignore Harry. I think he is Rod Speed's brother, separated at birth.

One or two webpages suggested ketchup, which they said was made of
vinegar, salt, and tomatoes. * *But I figured I wouldn't be able to
see what was happening. *

I am on the white vinegar only side. Always use it for
cleaning....and getting the soap out of clothes instead of rinse aid.

Thanks. That might be it. I don't really cook, if it requires more
thnan 3 ingredients, so I was so happy to be finished with my other 2
bottles of vinegear, but I'll buy some white vinegar next time I 'm at
the store.