Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default A day with a Chinese engineer

Brian Lawson wrote:

Ever hear the motto "Syntron Shakes the Nation". They were world
leaders in the technology at one time. Don't know about now. I've
seen some of their stuff that you could throw a specific bunch of
fastener parts into the hopper, and it would sort the bolts by length,
sort the nuts, and both washers and put them all in the proper place.
Amazing.

We just feed one fastener type at a time but I have no doubt with the right ramp cut outs,
air blows, and other tricks what you say can be done. No, I never heard the motto.

Are you going to NAMES this year?

Wes