Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 19:27:10 -0500, "Morgans"
wrote:

"David Paste" wrote

I'm going to dig out my bicycle and walking shoes!

I vowed to drive 55 today, to get better mileage on my full sized van.

We will see if it lasts, cause "I can't drive 55!"

One of my cars gives an instant readout for the MPG. I picked a flat
stretch of highway on my daily commute and every day drove at a different
speed to see what the effect would be. I could to 75, 70, 65, 60, but at
55, it was a danger to be on the road. I never did get a comparative
reading. Best MPG was 60.