Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 13:42:21 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

On Feb 25, 4:34Â*pm, FrozenNorth
wrote:
On 2/25/11 4:22 PM, Dave In Texas wrote:

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
web.com...
Cleared $4/gal in SoCal today.

Look out $5/gal, headed your way.

You're sensationalizing it.

No it is speculators and stupid panic over what is going on in the
middle east and north Africa that is causing this. Â*Once Gadhaffi
gets run out of Libya it will settle back down.

Who knows how many are dying in the streets in Tripoli. And Obama is "
going to talk to some UN people on Monday."
I wish he'd grow a pair.

blink, blink I read the headline about rioters, rushing from their
Islamic mosques, being fired upon today. Perhaps I don't know the
whole story, but is it wrong to stop rioting in your country? I was
kinda proud of old Daffy, the hateful old effer. I'd rather it wasn't
radical fundamentalist muslims who ousted him, if you don't mind.

--
You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
--Jack London