Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Strange telephone call

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 21:19:18 +0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

In article ,
Skipweasel writes:
In article ,
says...
How odd. I was a witness to a car accident last week. I have had 3
calls/texts already about my claim! I managed to keep one woman on the
phone for 15 minutes before she realised I was making my injuries up
and was not involved in an accident.

Did you at any point give permission for your details to be passed
around?

The information is sold by your insurance company in the first instance,
and yes, you did given them permission to do so - it's a condition of
your insurance, and it's a big earner for them.

True, but he wasn't the insured, was he?

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org