Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Strange telephone call

fred wrote:
In article , ARWadsworth
writes

How odd. I was a witness to a car accident last week. I have had 3
calls/texts already about my claim! I managed to keep one woman on
the phone for 15 minutes before she realised I was making my
injuries up and was not involved in an accident.

Next time break off when you get to 10mins to tell them how sorry you
are that their career in prostitution didn't work out as you're sure
they wouldn't have to work in such a low down, ****ty job if it had
worked out for them. Were they too stick faced to make a go of it?

Considering it took her 10 minutes to realise that "I poked myself in my eye
with my bellend" in the accident was a wind up, I assume that she was
stupid. Her timing was perfect, I was in the wholesalers and put the call on
hands free to amuse the staff when I realised it was a ripoff/ambulance
chaser type of call.

Adam