Lawrence A. Ramsey

Default Tablesaw push stick?

Look at a Kerosene heater. I bought one and am very pleased with it.
heats my 3-car garage just fine after an hour or so. Of course, I
don't spray anything while it is running.

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 02:37:11 GMT, "Nick Bozovich"
wrote:

Swingman-
I'm envious - it's about 7 degrees here tonight - about 2' of snow on the
gound - no heat in my "shop" (garage), so no dust for awhile....one of these
days I'm going to figure out how to heat it within my budget -

"Swingman" wrote in message
Thanks for the kind words, Nick.

Heat? No heat or AC. We haven't had a freeze yet this winter that I am

aware
of, and I wear shorts and t-shirts in the shop year around no matter what.
It gets downright balmy in the summer months, so I enjoy anything
approaching cold while I can... this August I'll be looking back on

January
with fondness, wishing I could have stored it up somehow.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/31/04

"Nick Bozovich" wrote in message