Bay Area Dave

Default Tablesaw push stick?

tsk, tsk.

I wouldn't want to spoil your fun by revealing your identity...

too bad for you I'm not biting.

keep trying though; you are mildly entertaining, if not somewhat
transparent.

dave

Jules wrote:

Bay Area Dave wrote:

you GOTTA be kidding!!

Dave

Good news. I see our friend DE is still with us! I'll bet you enjoyed
seeing his pictures. Did you see the pictures he's posted. (I liked
your plywood printer stand too. ) Wow, I hope he gets to keep the router
bits! He's always up to such interesting stuff in the shop. Isn't he.
Now you can ask him those questions you've been having? I hope he
doesn't get shy again. I'm not sure but I think somebody said something
snarky to him. Would you know anything about it Dave? I'm sure it was
just a maturity mistake.

Sometimes good people slip and do things they regret later. There isn't
a man among us who hasn't made a mistake. It's sad but it happens. I'm
sure we both agree whoever it was, is sorry and feels bad about it. In a
sense, whoever it was, did something worse to himself. I think it's
important to teach children that they will slip and fall but it is how
they recover from it later that is important. And not let it define who
they become, or to limit their growth.

After-all, we are what we do.