Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Left handed Chainsaw

On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 21:20:53 +0000, Andy Champ wrote:

My mouse, on the other hand is on the left of the keyboard. My sons,
both right handed as it happens, use it on the left. It's the way it
always was when they were small! My wife however insists on moving it.

I am right handed, but a while ago I had problems with my shoulder and
was advised to use the mouse with my left hand.

I've never changed back. Now I can write at the same time as using the
mouse...and there's more space to do so. I have one of those L shaped
desks, with the large part to the right...it works well.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org