T.

Default Tablesaw push stick?

Sun, Feb 1, 2004, 6:06pm (EST+5) (Leon)
says:
I designed one very similar to yours.. except that my handle extends
forward more so that I have more leverage on downward pressure to
prevent lifting.

I won't say I "designed" one, but I often use a somewhat similar
design - other designs too, depending on the need. But, I just cut mine
out with the bandsaw, I don't make 'em anywhere near as fancy. I find
mine get chewed up, in cutting narrow pieces, so they get replaced
fairly often. That, and I usually can't find the last one used. I have
even been known to glue some up, when I had time on my hands.
Regardless, making a push stick sure isn't rocket science.

JOAT
It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
- Pete Maccarrone

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 31 Jan 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/