Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill[_18_] Bill[_18_] is offline

Default Left handed Chainsaw

My son had to have some big trees cut down at his new house after the
recent gales. He has been left with loads of wood, branches etc., and I
lent him the Bosch small electric chainsaw that I've never used.

When I was there yesterday, he said he'd used the chainsaw and it was
really good, but it was right handed.

He is left-handed, although he does do various things, like play musical
instruments, right handedly.

He was saying that he had started to use the saw but after about 30
minutes he suddenly realised he was holding it with his arms crossed. He
then tried holding it correctly in the right handed way, but said it
didn't feel as easy or right.

I said I'd ask about this here. Has anyone any advice?
--
Bill