RWM

Default Router Table vs Router Table extension on Table Saw

"Davemac" wrote in message
om...
Having a router table would be nice but it's another piece of
furniture in the woodshop. Attempting to save space I would like to
make a router extension on the table saw. My question is with the
narrow extension will I have more vibration because of the limited
area to work on?

I know that this isn't a direct answer to your question but it might help.
I had the same problem and tried the router in the extension of my table
saw. I didn't like it, but it wasn't because of vibration. For me, it was
awkward positioning at the end of my saw. I switched to a router table with
folding legs. I leave the fence still attached, but fold the table up
against a wall when I am not using it. For me it was a much better
solution.

Bob McBreen