Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default .. Interesting link.

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
harry wrote:

Well, you're possibly right here. But Palin sounds more likely to me
Heh, Heh.
BTW, I think I told you about visiting my epal in America. Well, all
being well, he &wife is coming to visit us this year. Times etc to be
sorted out yet. I hope to fix him a good time.
He also is a gun totin' Republican. Strange, perfectly sensible
otherwise. Keeps an AK47 in the basement. Why would a Republican
want a commie machine gun?

The AK-47 (I've got one) was designed for your average illiterate commie
*******. As such, it works properly when abused and functions perfectly

when
well-treated.

Damn, that's two different types of commie guns you own. American dollars
going to the reds! It's sinful. I saw some nimlo on the Discovery channel
throw an AK into a mud puddle, work it around a bit and then he held it up
to his shoulder and popped off a few rounds to show how well they are
designed. The loose tolerances means they can work even with dirt in the
works. Our American equivalent, on the other hand, has to be "shaved every
day" (as my Israeli range instructor used to say) to insure that it works.

In an urban environment, it is superior to the AR-15 because you really
don't need to "reach out and touch someone," you just need to kill the mob
at the door.

Most people don't have to worry about "mobs at their door" but somehow, I
can imagine that you've made enough local "friends" to constitute a mob and
at least one of them will be throwing yams. (-"

--
Bobby G.