Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
john B. john B. is offline

Default Lathe questions...

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 22:38:13 -0500, John
wrote:

john B. wrote:
On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:12:11 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

Steve Ackman wrote:
02:53:58 -0600, Don Foreman, wrote:

I have an Enterprise 15 x 50, made in India by Mysore Kiloskar.

There's a coffee from that region known as
Mysore Nuggets. Do your own joke. Everyone does.

;-)

Is it anything like Kopi Luwak?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

Cheers!
Rich

I spent some 20 years in Indonesia and while I often heard kopi Luwak
mentioned, by both Indonesian and foreigners, I never actually came
across any and have always wondered whether it did in fact exist.
While most Indonesians will immediately recognize a reference to the
name it is certainly not commonly available in the country.

I wonder if you could have made some by yourself?

Apparently not. for some reason it must be a Lowak.