Posted to uk.d-i-y
Skipweasel[_4_] Skipweasel[_4_] is offline

Default Which grab adhesive?

In article , minukodu14-
says...
Years ago bought their bathroom sealant "with extra 30% grip and fast cure"
to install WHB and shower enclosure. It just would not cure, kept
redissolving when wetted. Phoned tech support. They told me it was an
Acrylic emulsion, which will do that until cured.

Acrylic sealant is pants. I noticed lately that some high-street firms
are passing it off as silicone sealant by cunningly not actually
mentioning what sort it is anywhere on the tube, leading less careful
buyers to fall into the trap.